Sunday, November 6, 2011

Nostalgia.

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 1/80sec, ISO-80

I know that I shall meet my fate somewhere among the clouds above; those that I fight I do not hate, those that I guard I do not love.
William Butler Yeats

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 1/50sec. ISO-80

I would not fear nor wish my fate, but boldly say each night, tomorrow let my sun his beams display, or in clouds hide them; I have lived today.
Abraham Crowley

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 1/20 sec. ISO-80

Ideas rose in clouds; I felt them collide until pairs interlocked, so to speak, making a stable combination.

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 1/20 sec. ISO-80

I'm a dreamer. I have to dream and reach for the stars, and if I miss a star then I grab a handful of clouds.
Mike Tyson

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 1/125sec., ISO-800

In the presence of eternity, the mountains are as transient as the clouds.

Camera & Setting:  Sony DSC- H55, f/3.5, 1/250sec., ISO-80

Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind.
Neil Armstrong

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC- H55, f/5.5,1/100sec.,ISO-80


Friendship... is not something you learn in school. But if you haven't learned the meaning of friendship, you really haven't learned anything.
Muhammad Ali 

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55, f/5, 1/160sec, ISO-250
All adventures, especially into new territory, are scary.

Camera & Setting: Sony DSC-H55,f/3.5,1/200sec.,ISO-80


It's fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
Bill Gattes
Camera & Settings: Sony DSC-H55, f/3.5, 8sec.,ISO-80 

3 comments:

  1. hey akhil thnx to comment in my site. and as usual u know, ur photography is gud and m a ur a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey akhil how r u. m purchsing new cam. plz give me some advice...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hey thanks for all your supports n compliments :)
      and for the Camera details if you could please come over G+ or Whatsapp..!! you have my contact number ryt..

      Delete

Follow @akhidm